Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Hair Cut...

So, I've been busy this week, so I decided our new thing for this week was going to the salon. Since my sister was able to cut Nora's hair, it was an inexpensive outing... and it turned out to be fun for both of us.
My sister's salon is called Hair and Bodyworks, in South Jordan. She always does my own hair, so I didn't dream of taking Nora anywhere else to get her first haircut. Nora sat really well in the "big chair" and had a "big bib." She told everyone about it the rest of the day. Nora loved looking in the mirror and seeing herself.

Here's the end result. Not a lot of difference, but it looks better.
Recommendations? Find a friend or someone who can do a pedicure, manicure or something similar for you. It's always fun to just paint toenails or fingernails. I know my nieces love that too. If you go too a friend's house, it a good, inexpensive way to get out and look good in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment